American Express has increased its social media campaign with some awesome specials with Foursquare and Facebook. Right now you can get two seperate 20$ credits when you spend $50 or more while also using a coupon(for instance $10 off $50) at Sports Authority.
1. First you need a American Express Card. If you don't have one sign up for the American Express Gold Premier Rewards Card. Its fee free for the first year and at the very least you'll get $100 worth of gift cards from points in Membership Rewards program.
2. Once you have your American Express card. Login/or create your Facebook account
3. Login/create your Foursquare account.
4. Go to https://sync.americanexpress.com/ and sync both Facebook/Foursquare with your Amex account.
5. Be sure to add on the Sports Authority 20$ off $50 coupon on the Facebook American express site.
6. Go to Sports Authority and find $60 or more worth of products and use this $10 off $50 coupon to bring your total bill to over $50 after coupon/tax. You can also use this 15% off coupon if its a better deal(as long as total is over $50 after coupon before checkout)
7. Before checking out be sure to "check-in" on Foursquare and load the Foursquare $20 off $50 credit to your account.
Usually the two 20$ credits will show up on your account within a week(I made my purchase Friday and credit showed up Tues).